Jam Session #6
MOME+ Jam Session #6
Personal Branding: Self-branding, communication, and career
The May 24 discussion focused on personal branding. It is, again, a question that intrigues all emerging (and seasoned) designers. What does a personal brand include? Do you need personal or corporate branding, or both? What are the greatest challenges? Is it only a matter of communication? These questions were discussed with the invited guests, representing both the expert and designer sides.
In 2016, MOME+ continued the series of thematic discussions launched in the previous year. In the spring semester, six closely related topics were offered for participants to consider and discuss together. A common denominator for these topics was the successful kickoff and development of a designer’s career.
May 24, 2016, 18:00
Location: |3| (Three Bar), Kazinczy utca 3, Budapest
- Móni László – personal branding consultant
- Fanni Sallay – Cake Shop
- János Héder – Manooi / Inarchi
- Judit Osvárt - design expert, project leader of Budapest Design Week
- Pál Koós - associate professor, head of MOME Design Institute, MOME+ project manager
- Andrea Schmidt - assistant professor, MOME Institute for Theoretical Studies, MOME+ project coordinator